smarter and faster, then cloud accounting
is a wise investment.
With every process migrating to the cloud, why should accounting be excluded? Cloud accounting gives you the power of real time accounting solutions and data updates in addition to easy access from any global location.
Not only does it save time and reduce efforts, but also helps in making calculations and providing analysis whenever required.
BENEFITS OF CLOUD ACCOUNTING:
- You can run your business and access your accounting records from anywhere using a Mac, PC, Tablet or a
phone with internet access.
- You can reduce manual entries and import all your bank and CC transaction straight in to your accounting
- Your accountant can view and review, advise and change any data as and when required.
- Data is backed up automatically.
- Upfront business costs such as maintenance, system administration costs and version upgrades are reduced.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate as a team and get things sorted out with absolutely no delay.
It’s a smart way contractors can keep up to date with their finances on the move. You can access your finances through your phone, Tablet or laptop. This software can provide all functions of traditional accounting software with the flexibility of accessing it from anywhere. It has all the key functions like raising invoices, recording expenses, bank accounts, VAT returns and accounts.
You can take a snapshot of an invoice and post it to the system and the rest will be managed by the software; it’s easy as that. All of your information and data are backed up automatically, thereby assuring you complete peace of mind.
Phoenix Business Centre
Office 10, Rosslyn Crescent
Call us: 0208 427 0878
Metropolitan Accountants Ltd is registered in England with Registration No : 06933766 and VAT Registration No : 296 8356 42
© 2018 Metropolitan Accountants Ltd.
Website Designed by Socialite Digital Media